SALUT International Performing Arts
is open to all nationalities and ages, soloists and ensembles.
Participants are required to submit video recording materials for the jury audition. Recording should be a fair representation of the contestants' abilities. A selected group of winners will receive an invitation to perform at the International Festival “The 21st Century Rhytms” in Fiuggi, Italy in July, 2016
1. Young Composers’ works
2. Instrumental performance
3. Vocal performance
4. Dance performance
5.Music Theatre art
6. Circus art
VIDEO AND PROGRAM
Program should include two or three different works (parts). Participants can perform original works and arrangements. Video recording should be without editing.
The audition for the jury will be evaluated through video materials presented by each participant. A panel of judges evaluates and punctuates the video material submitted
From 90 to 100: 1st prize
From 80 to 89: 2nd prize
From 70 to 79: 3rd prize
From 65 to 69: 4th prize
From 60 to 64: 5th prize
A selected group of winners will receive a special award - an invitation to perform at the International Festival “The 21st Century Rhythm” in Fiuggi, Italy on July (1-12 ) The exact dates will be announced later.
1st - 5th winners will receive Laureate Diploma
All participants will receive Participant Diploma
Special Awards will be awarded for artistry, development of traditions, innovations
Deadline: April 29, 2016
The results will be announced: until May 25, 2016
Soloist and Duo: 50 Euro (each musician)
Ensemble: 27 Euro (each musician)
Please send us the link of your video on YouTube to: email@example.com
1. The registration will be accepted only after completing the application form, having sent the material for the audition and paid the inscription fee.
2. The material provided will not be returned, and the inscription fee is not refundable.
3. The competition is not responsible for any video, audio or any type of recording, photo or any material distributed on Youtube website during their participation.
4. During the participation of the winners concert, participants waive all rights to television broadcasting remuneration; no financial remuneration for their performance and authorize the organization of the competition to use winner's image for any publicity activity related to the competition.
5. The organizers of the competition reserves the rights to change the terms of the competition, some changes in the requirements for the program.
1. Fill in the application form. Please, write CLEARLY
2. Send your application, cv, one foto (no more than 1 MB) and video link to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You will recieve the registration fee payment invoice according to your application and instruction to your email.
“URBI et ORBI” Culture Projects Foundation is the founder and organizer of many international projects so as:
All projects are made with the support of the Committee on Culture of the Government of St. Petersburg, well-known social projects of the city.
“URBI et ORBI” Culture Projects Foundation is the founder of new culture tradition "Sunday Trumpet Melodies" (from 2011 every Sunday concerts from June to September on the balcony of the Cathedral of Peter and Paul Fortress)
“URBI et ORBI” Culture Projects Foundation has certificates and signs praise for the organization and promotion projects from: the United States Universities - Western Carolina, Georgia, Kentucky, West Chester, Illinois, Alabama, ITG- World Trumpet Guild, from different public and commercial organizations and companies.
MISSION of “URBI et ORBI” Culture Projects Foundation
The integration of music and culture traditions in contemporary art space and the creation of new culture symbols for art of 21st century.
Fiuggi - resort town of thermal waters, located in a beautiful location between Rome and Naples, in the foothills of the Apennines, surrounded by medieval castles, among ancient olive groves, oak and chestnut forests, creating a unique ecologically clean area near the coast.